We are proud to announce our 2015 Tryout Schedule! As we continue to build the Phoenix program, we are looking for players and teammates who work hard, and who are coachable and team-minded. We are committed to putting in the work on the field, at the track, and in the gym with our teammates to be the best players and team that we capable of being. This year, the roster will be selected by our captains (Michelle Ng and Jessi Jones) and team selection committee (Jinny Eun, Judy Winglee, and Shannon Matzinger).
Tryouts will take place over the following weekends (locations TBA):
– Open Tryout: April 18, 9 AM
– Invite Tryout: May 9, 2 PM – 5
– Invite Tryout: May 10, 9 AM – 12 PM
Please fill out this Google form to register for tryouts:
The tryout registration fee is $10.
What’s the 2015 season look like for Phoenix?
We plan to have a mix of one-day practices (4-5 hours on a single weekend day) and two-day practices (3-4 hours on both Saturday and Sunday). We will also often have one weekday workout and one weekday practice per week. We will be striving for efficient, focused, and FUN practices, and will also be paying close attention to making sure that there is a good balance between the commitment of playing on a high-level club team and other life commitments.
2015 Tournament Schedule:
– Cackalacky Challenge (June 13-14 // Fuquay-Varina, NC)
– US Open (July 2-5 // West Chester, OH)
– Elite-Select Challenge (July 11-12 // Columbus, OH)
– Pro-Elite Challenge (Aug 1-2 // Aurora, CO)
– Sectionals (Aug 29-30 // TBA)
– Regionals (Sept 12-13 // TBA)*
– Nationals (Oct 1-4 // Frisco, TX)*
Please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you at tryouts!